Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Preppy and I Know it


Personally I think that preppy is a very exquisite style. I noticed I have some preppy items in my closet, so I decided to try and mix them up! This happened yesterday.
As you can see, this is me with my new violin-shaped bag. I love red color, obviously as you can see my post before I also used red-themed color palette. 

This time I wear a red beret, cute touch, don't you think?
I am quite happy with the result of this mix and match.. I will definitely feature my violin bag again in another time!

Quick update Y'all, you may find a better presentation of this violin bag feature in my next post: here.

Red Beret: H&M
Black Shirt: Metersbonwe
Tartan Jacket: Uniqlo
Skirt: Zara
Shoes, Tartan Bow, Violin Bag: Online Chinese Shop

Photographed by: Cherry

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely look! Do you mind telling me the website where you got your bag?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy