Monday, April 16, 2012

Dat Sun!

Greetings to all you amazing people out there!


When the sun comes up a blogger must do what needs to be done: taking pictures! Here are some of the pictures on that beautiful sunny day. It was not so cold anymore so I decided to take out my bow-ties jeans and show it off to the neighnorhood. I combined it with my sweatshirt and created this fun casual look.





























I never actually believed that a sunny day can affect your mood in a much positive way until a while back. I have had some encounters in which I have to work super early for work. Shanghai is a very gloomy city for most of the time so I barely notice, but that time when the sun actually shines I felt much better than the rainy and shady days. 

Photographer: Cherry
Sweatshirt: Giordano
Jeans: Chinese Online Shop
Sun Shades: Urban Renewal
Shoes: Urban Renewal

5 comments:

  1. Your pants are amazing !
    Ciao xxx


    marikacostantino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, I'm Feli from Indonesia. I'm holding a GIVEWAY party of 5 VINTAGE CLOTHES + 50 FOLLOWED BACK!

    See how, at vloething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy