Saturday, September 8, 2012

Euphoric Floral

Hello beautiful people! Welcome to this floral entry. 

Few days after returning from my Hongkong-Macau trip. Me and my fellow blogger, Cherry and also my other friend Yonni visited a restaurant at the seaside in Jakarta. 




Introducing vintage 1960s Chloé! My proud possession.



The vintage Chloe and Leather Satchel of my friend, Yonni.



New shoes I bought. Transparent plexiglas as heels balanced the girly aura of these babies.

Just a blooper picture that I like- Me, Cherry and Yonni
Pardon the Avocado juice.
Me and fellow blogger, Cherry. visit her cool blog: weirdandwicked.blogspot.com

Hat: Stradivarius
T-shirt: Uniqlo
Shorts: Uniqlo
Shoes: B Store
Ring: Urban Renewal
Bag (suitcase): 1960s Chloé

4 comments:

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy