Friday, September 21, 2012

Summertime Sadness

It was not a very cheerful Friday. In addition to that listening to Lana Del Rey definitely did not help cheering one up. This is a semi-casual post look of me, very simple just with a shirt and skinny jeans.




I like how the ray of light peeped through the door like that.
Featuring my vintage Chloé suitcase again. What can I do I love that bag.


And.. My hair was braided.

What I wore: 

Shirt: Zara
Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Suitcase: Vintage 1960s Chloé

6 comments:

  1. Lovely shoesssss! You are truly the cutest princess of vintage <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the shoes, I do that a lot too-listening to del rey and feeling all glommy. I hope everything goes fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shoes and candid photos <3
    maybe you wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super cute! who took the photos? jason? :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy