Sunday, August 18, 2013

Polka-Bomb



Cardigan: Zara
Dress: Vivien of Holloway
Shoes: J West

Me and my friends went to this new coffee shop Koultoura. Really cute interior and concept development! Very entertaining logos and characters that are spreading around the shop. The food is great too, I really like their Grilled Salmon with the pesto.

Showcasing one of my favorite vintage reproduction dresses here. This one is a cute polka dot dress with the boning on the torso, so that there can be no undesirable bulges. Vivien of Holloway is a great brand and if you are happen to be in London be sure to stop by their store on Holloway road, because me love every piece in store!


It is Sunday, and soon Monday will haunt us. That horror, the traffic. Not looking forward to the drive for work huhu. 

See you at the next post.

Xx



3 comments:

  1. awww the paintings are so cute

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy