Friday, October 4, 2013

Werk it.


I can't really wear anything constricting at work. Forget heels, mini skirt, or even any skirt for work attire. Mainly because my job involves loads of physical activities; climbing with ladders, supporting the weights of mannequins and in the morning before mall operational times it is hottt in there ok?

I also put my hair up often times. It is not flattering with my round face sometimes but I would rather have more breeze on my neck while I am working. So this is one of my favorite updos. It is so easy and keeps my hair out of the way, and also it last all day. Trust me it holds very well for slight violent movements hahahaha

Why no skirts? Again because sometimes I have to climb and furthermore Forever New window floors are all made of reflective surface. 

I usually wears short sleeved shirts or t-shirts and and a jacket, with long pants. You will often need jackets in the mall, the temperature difference is rather inconvenient.



Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Pants: Forever New
Shoes: Millie's


Meet my supervisor/Ast. Manager Mr. Randi. He is the best boss I could ever ask for really..! Plus he is a lot of fun, not to mention fabulous!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy