Sunday, November 17, 2013

Can't Get Enough of Gingham


It makes me really happy to find vintage second hand dress that fits me. So I found this store on instagram called vintageirotoridori, kinda hard to spell sometimes. But the stores have variables of good vintage and second hand stuff that are actually cute, not like some stores that just slap ini random second stuff images. 




I like it when my nails matches my hair


Dress: Vintageirotoridori/ Bag: Topshop/ Belt: stolen from Mom/ Oxford Boots: Stradivarius

I do plan on altering the length of this dress but I have been too lazy heehee.

Still in search of more good vintage shops, so if any of you can recommend me any, I would be really grateful guys!

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress, what a great find! And it looks so lovely with your hair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy