Thursday, November 21, 2013

Meadham Kirchoff for TOPSHOP- Need!

Guise. Today is the day! Meadham Kirchoff for Topshop was officially launched-to day! Unfortunately~ not in Indonesia... 

I am quite sad that they do not exist here because this is my favorite collaboration I have seen in Topshop so far. So, to compensate I drool over them on the internet instead. Please find the following images as my favorite items of the collection! There are 2 items that are of PVC materials which I really REALLY like, I saw them when I checked the website on my phone, but alas I can't find it when I was browsing on the computer.

All pictures are from topshop.com











HOW CUTE are these seriously!

Should I order them online? I mean I never had any experience ordering from topshop.com (only ordered from ASOS) sigh.... they are all so cool and cute though.. 

What should I do guysss, advice? I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me their experience of ordering from Topshop.com and had their stuff safely shipped and arrived home (or not).

4 comments:

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy