Monday, September 29, 2014

As if I'm Back in China

As some of you might already be aware of, I used to live in Shanghai for 3 years. Since I moved to London, I can't help but keep returning to Chinatown. Not for the atmosphere, mind you. But rather for the- wait for it... Food.. Duh of course.

I might as well use that as the title really 'Where The Food is' but then it is really no better than what it is now anyway. Let me know in the comment what I should have as the title instead if you have any idea folks!









Shirt: Meadham Kirchoff for Topshop/ Skirt: Cath Kidston/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/ Cape: Sheinside/ Bag: Asos

12 comments:

  1. I use to live in China for just a period of time and I went to shanghai too, love all the spicy food , my fev is 麻辣烫 ( malatang ) . miss the food!!

    http://fabdayoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos increase to be more amazing since the last time I found your blog!
    it's a good thing ofcourse!
    I am a happy reader :D
    and those printed skirt is absolutely fantastic!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures in Chinatown, London. Great skirt. I know this neighborhood. Very cosmopolitan. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we go to Chinatown for the food haha :P
    You look lovely ^__^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @fahadscale (Emang bisa ya) Siapa dulu dong photograpeerr nyaa hahaa, Thanks a bunch to adel as well for taking my picture. Beyond incredible... looking forward for another shoot session wif uuu


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice location to take photos! I wanna go there x)
    Love your skirt :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning--love this entire outfit, especially the cape and red hat! Photos are also super cool!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures. you're so adorable!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cape ^^ the hat makes this outfit looks so cute too.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy