Monday, September 8, 2014

That Cheeky Heatwave

As the title already suggest, yes there is a bit of a cheeky summer return, which is quite common for September in London so they say. Oh Gosh sorry that I keep talking about the weather, when I first moved here I kept wondering why do British people keep discussing about the weather but apparently it is obligatory for them. So let me just let them have their thing, don't wanna steal their thunder (see what I did there?).

The Provoker has proved that not only he is very talented stylist but also a very talented photographer (he made me look kinda skinny I love him). Hahahhaha so yeah Anisacrament, her flatmate Vivian, Nathan (The Provoker) and I went on a photo fiesta at Hackney a while a go. Such a vibrant area with amazing street arts! I mean it is kinda ghetto but heyyy nice place.

So this look is a modern twist with kind of a contemporary vintage influence, because I would like to believe that every time I wear an off-shoulder top or dress, Bardot will have something to look at. You know it might be boring up there so it will be fun to comment on what people is wearing. Who knows maybe she is talking with Joan Rivers (Bless her soul) to critique fashion people.














Jumpsuit: Asos/ Off-Shoulder top: Asos/ SunShades: Karen Walker/ Sling bag: Sophia Webster/Shoes: Office

12 comments:

  1. uh yeah, the most awaited collaboration between super cool London bloggers has finally arrived :D
    the color combination of you outfit and the background is so purefect!
    it was a cool spot to shoot!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top and the sling bag ugh so cool!! i love it

    Ranna94's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are so fricken fabulous I kinda can't handle it. Hair, colors, outfit pairing, shoes, bag. Dear lord you are perfect. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your ombre hair
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear,

    you look great! Love your outfit, everything goes perfect together! :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your blog and style!

    www.tinuology.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the combo~~ The pops of colors and the patterns are simply amazing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy