Saturday, January 10, 2015

Temporary Parisian

Hello lovelies! So finally its here. That post from that trip I took in Paris with the fab Annissa aka Anisacrament ;)

They were not kidding when they say Paris is beautiful, because it is. Trust me because there have been so many times where I was so disappointed when I travel when the place did not fulfill my expectation, but for me Paris exceeded it!

Well, we were of course freezing. My friend who is French recommending me to return during the summer and considering how much I love Parisian houses and architecture, I am seriously planning on returning. So watch this space when I announce it. Hehe.

On the recap, first day in Paris we went straight to DisneyLand because why not. The next day we visited The Lourve Museum and goshh it is unbelievable. Seriously it is. Following day we visited Musee D'Orsay which is also amazing, rode night tourist boat which took us along iconic Seine river and watched the Eiffel Tower glimmered with the stunning lights. As for the last day in Paris, Annissa and her sister went to Gallery Lafayette while I went on an instagrammer photo walk with the lovely Natalie. 










Dress: Hellopupu/ Blue Jacket: Red Valentino/ Coat: Vintage/ Shoes: Primark/ Bagpack: Cambridge Satchel Co.

8 comments:

  1. OHHHH MY GOOOOD! I am so excited to see this post! I hope you have many many many many many more photos from Paris!
    I love the dress on the last photo! Is there a full body image of it??? and that jacket it super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Paris!! Love the view and the coat!


    x
    www.c-mae.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat and backpack!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the parisien vibe on you gurl ! Can't wait for another adventure <3


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAHH! so fun fun fun
    I want to join on your adventure around Europe
    thank you for sharing this beautiful holiday <3


    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seru bangettt, seneng liatinnya haha
    tiap sudut pasti instagramable bgt yaaa

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE +


    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something eerie about Eiffel Tower... :O

    Cheers,
    Archiperago

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy