Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Floral Vixen

I have been adoring Voodoo Vixen for two years since I moved to England and discovered them! Imagine my ecstatic state when they contacted me!

They sent me this gorgeous dress which is perfect for spring time. I paired it with a summery vibe hat from H&M and a vintage suitcase. And a pair of shoes from Modcloth, I have been wearing them everywhere!











Very satisfied with the fit of the dress. It is figure-hugging in a complimentary way. The volume of the skirt is soo lovely and I feel like a princess. This is a piece that I can wear multiple times to hangout with my friends, brunch and tea time. I totally recommend it!

Dress: Voodoo Vixen
Shoes: ModCloth
Bag: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Love the shots, love the tone of every picture and not too flashy, it just works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy